Building a bridge to yourself!
Would you like to:
- Bring your dream to reality
- Live the life you imagine
- Feel more ease in life
- Feel more joyous, take more out of every moment
- Be more confident
- Understand yourself better
- Know what makes you unique
- Reach your potential, develop and reach self-actualisation
- Transform your relationship with yourself
- Transform and have better relationships with others and with those really important to you
- Create “more” time & space for the activities really important to you
- Making better decisions
- Feel more in control over your life
- Feel alive and live a fulfilled life
- Enjoy and get more out of your current career or find the one that gives you meaning
- Find out what you actually want in life?
What is Coaching and how it can help you?
Coaching is a collaborative, dynamic relationship between two (or a group of) people where the focus is to support the client (coachee) to reach his/her goals.
This happens through the meaningful conversation between the coach and the client, where using various tools and techniques the client has the ability to see things from different perspectives; tap into his/her own potential and greatness; then with the awareness gained the client takes actions, which results to get closer and reach the desired outcome or even better.
Both in Coaching & Mindfulness
- be heard
- be listened to
- be understood
- get time and space which is all about you
- experience empathy
- experience an open & non-judgmental space
- experience that someone is curious about what makes you tick
- experience that someone actually only focusing on your benefits
- experience an adult to adult collaborative partnership, where you are taking the responsibility and making the choice
- experience a dynamic and sometimes challenging cooperation
- experience subtle positive changes
- be challenged through questions and exercises
- experience becoming your own coach and that coaching might become an attitude to live by
What are the topics we can work on:
- Relationship with yourself: Self-discovery, self-knowledge, self-development
- Self-esteem, Confidence, Self-love
- Health & Wellbeing: becoming fit, losing weight, eating healthier, managing stress, work-life balance
- Finding meaning and purpose
- Ethical & moral questions, finding the answers right for you
- Career development, career change
- Dealing with change: moving neighbourhood, city, country; transformation between life stages from young adulthood to adulthood, leaving home and starting your own life
- Relationship challenges whether friendship, relationship with partner or parents or relationship with colleagues in the workplace
- Other topics you bring in
The values that present themselves in the coaching room with me:
Commitment & Dedication
In the coaching room, you will experience my full commitment and dedication towards You and Your dreams, there is no such a things as impossible. This commitment & dedication needs to stem from both of us.
Authenticity & Freedom
We are all coming from different walks of life, carrying our own bag. It is only you who knows what you really feel and what you really want. I will provide a safe, kind and non-judging space for You to be Your authentic self.
Growth & Development
With and open and curious mind we both will be able to learn and go towards the unknown. During coaching, cultivating growth mindset can support the learning process towards the goal you want, step by step, moment to moment.
Appreciating Beauty & Excellence
We all have different strengths, unique skills, abilities and ways of being who we are. You will receive the appretiation and the process in enhancing your “superpower”.
The key element in coaching which makes the difference is the connection and the relationship. You will receive all my attention, you will be “heard” and “seen”. You will gain new perspectives through the reflection I can provide.
Through our coaching you will become the better version of yourself which through you will be able to more positively contribute to your loved ones, community and world.
Latest from the Blog
A couple of weeks ago within the Mindfulness Workplace Community we had a really inspiring conversation around the above topic of “What it would mean to bring mindfulness into workplaces?” What is the potential and benefit of doing that?” “What changes would occur and how would it look like? Since then I have been keepContinue reading “The Potential of Bringing Mindfulness into Workplaces and Beyond”
If we would like change to happen in our life, whether this change is experiencing being in the present moment more fully and accepting what it is, developing the attitude of letting go is necessary, it is part of a natural cycle. This letting go involves ideas, emotions, thoughts, feelings, projects, habits, people or somethingContinue reading “Letting Go; What does it mean?”
Change can be difficult sometimes, especially if it is beyond our comfort zone. In this post I would like to share a personal story about my own growth and change process, which may support you in your own. I will bring three different ideas together, which then I made my own conclusion. First, I willContinue reading “What is your next step?”
What people say:
“Gabriella is an insightful, compassionate listener. She is a skilled master at guiding to find solutions and getting to the root of an issue. When I was stuck and needed help Gabriella asked key questions which helped me find answers. Her empathic ability to deeply listen along with her intuitive nature led me to lasting results. I am deeply grateful for Gabriella and highly recommend her.” LR
“Gabriella has a fantastic voice that lends itself to meditation and great empathy. I really feel she practices what she preaches which gives you the confidence to share within the group or personally. Gabriella always responds to emails, WhatsApp or text. I have a greater knowledge of Mindfulness and enough tools to carry this on by myself. Thank you!” DB
“Gabriella is a natural teacher and has a very non threatening, relaxed but knowledgeable style. The course was delivered professionally and was made fun but also gave reason for thoughtfulness and consideration for others and always in a kind way. I cannot recommend her highly enough. The course has enabled me to regain my confidence and belief in myself, thank you so much Gabriella” NT
“You became really a special person to me while we had our coaching lessons as you are a highly efficient personality with a lot of empathy.” KB
“Gabriella is a rare thing. Someone whose attention is focussed solely on you, and what matters to you. She has skills in listening attentively and helping you to draw our the heart of an issue. She makes you feel truly heard and understood in a compassionate and empathic environment. Gabriella has remarkable presence which I am sure comes from her expertise in mindfulness. She is creative and imaginative and her intentions are entirely for your benefit. If you have an opportunity to work with Gabriella in any way I’d grab the opportunity.” SG
Take the next step and book your discovery call here or send me a message below: