Building a bridge to yourself!
Would you like to:
- feel more ease in life
- feel more joyous, take more out of every moment
- be more confident
- understand yourself better
- know what makes you unique
- transform your relationship with yourself
- transform and have better relationships with those really important to you
- create “more” time for the activities really important to you
- knowing what you want and making better decisions
- feel more in control over your life
- enjoy and get more out of your current career or find the one that gives you meaning
- find out what you actually want
- perhaps just try and see what the fuss is about coaching and coaching with me?
What will you get by working with me?
- be heard
- be listened to
- be understood
- get time and space which is all about you
- experience empathy
- experience an open & non-judgmental space
- experience that someone is curious about what makes you tick
- experience that someone actually only focusing on your benefits
- experience an adult to adult collaborative partnership, where you are taking the responsibility and making the choice
- experience a dynamic and sometimes challenging cooperation
- experience subtle positive changes
- be challeneged through questions and excercises
- experience becoming your own coach and that coaching might become an attitude to live by
- experience and feel that perhaps coaching or coaching with me is not right for you, and that`s fine
What are the topics we can work on:
- Relationship with yourself: Self-discovery, self-knowledge, self-development
- Self-esteem, Confidence, Self-love
- Health & Wellbeing: becoming fit, losing weight, eating healthier, managing stress & mental health, work-life balance
- Finding meaning and purpose
- Ethical & moral questions, finding the answers right for you
- Career development, career change
- Dealing with change: moving neigbourhood, city, country; transformation between life stages from young adulthood to adulthood, leaving home and starting your own life
- Relationship challenges whether friendship, relationship with partner or parents or relationship with colleagues in the workplace
- Other topics you bring in
The values that present themselves in the coaching room with me:
Commitment & Dedication
In the coaching room, you will experience my full commitment and dedication towards You and Your dreams, there is no such a things as impossible.
Authenticity & Freedom
We are all coming from different walks of life, carrying our own bag. It is only you who knows what you really feel and what you really want. I will provide a safe, kind and non-judging space for You to be Your authentic self.
Growth & Development
With and open and curious mind we both will be able to learn and go towards the unknown. During coaching, cultivating growth mindset can support the learning process towards the goal you want, step by step, moment to moment.
Appreciating Beauty & Excellence
We all have different strengths, unique skills, abilities and ways of being who we are. You will receive the appretiation and the process in enhancing your “superpower”.
The key element in coaching which makes the difference is the connection and the relationship. You will receive all my attention, you will be “heard” and “seen”. You will gain new perspectives through the reflection I can provide.
Through our coaching you will become the better version of yourself which through you will be able to more positively contribute to your loved ones, community and world.
Latest from the Blog
If we would like change to happen in our life, whether this change is experiencing being in the present moment more fully and accepting what it is, developing the attitude of letting go is necessary, it is part of a natural cycle. This letting go involves ideas, emotions, thoughts, feelings, projects, habits, people or somethingContinue reading “Letting Go; What does it mean?”
Change can be difficult sometimes, especially if it is beyond our comfort zone. In this post I would like to share a personal story about my own growth and change process, which may support you in your own. I will bring three different ideas together, which then I made my own conclusion. First, I willContinue reading “What is your next step?”
My intention with this short content is to write down my experience about the difference between being in Flow and being in Awareness. Before I started practising Mindfulness and bare awareness, I also thought to myself that, if I am fully immersed in an activity for example playing sports, being involved in creative work, likeContinue reading “The difference between Flow and Mindfulness”
Take the next step and book your discovery call here or send me a message below: